Cooking Holiday Dates and Costs
A TASTE OF TUSCANY
SOUTH WEST ROCKS
March - 2013
- Friday Evening March 8th - Passata and Pasta Evening $60.00
- Saturday Day March 9th - A Taste of Tuscany $130.00
- Sunday Day March 10th - Seafood Extravaganza $130.00
- Monday Day March 11th - A Taste of Tuscany $130.00
CULINARY INTERLUDES IN TUSCANY
Spring in Tuscany - 2013
- Saturday May 4th - Friday 10th
- Saturday May 11h - Friday 17th
Late Summer in Tuscany - 2013
- Saturday Aug 10th - Friday Aug 16th
- Saturday Aug 17th - Friday Aug 23rd
Costs (per person - shared)From A$2,900
Single supplement - A$800
For US$, Euro and other currencies, please contact us
Inclusions - 7 days, 6 nights (Final itinerary will be emailed prior to arrival)
- Transfer from and to Lucca train station
- Transport to all excursions and restaurants by air conditioned mini bus or car
- All meals except lunch in Cinque Terre
- All wine
- Evening cocktail hour featuring an Italian aperitivo
- Honour bar
- Visit local restaurants and enjoy meals of regional specialities including wines
- 4 cooking classes based on fresh seasonal local produce
- Personalised copies of your recipes
- Conversational Italian lessons
- Culinary Interludes Apron
- Daily room freshening
- Free wifi within villa
- Entry fees to places other than those in the itinerary
- Train and ferry fares in Cinque Terre
- Personal transport costs, phone calls or tips
- Puccini Recital
- Travel insurance (a prerequisite of the tour)
- Laundry (washing machine provided)
- Extras other than wine ordered at meal times
A Touch of Tuscany in the Hunter and South West Rocks
Culinary Interludes offers one day hands on cooking classes at Ashdon Bed and Breakfast in South West Rocks and Millfield Hall
in the Hunter Valley. We use only the best of the local
produce. Classes are kept to a maximum of 12 participants and conclude
with a four course lunch and wine. We are also able to create
experiences tailored for groups and corporate events. See
Bookings & Enquiries
Enquiries, please contact us at:
- Telephone: +61 417 301 123
- Telephone: +61 418 228 751
- Email: email@example.com
( When calling from outside Australia, use your international dialing code instead of +, and leave out (0), within Australia, leave out +61 and include the 0 prefix )
We accept wire transfers, electronic funds transfers, direct debit or you can use your VISA or MasterCard through the secure online PayPal system.
Deposit & Final Payment
We require a deposit of 50% of the total amount per person to confirm all services. Final payment is due 60 days prior the program start date. For reservations made within 60 days of the start date, we require payment of the entire cost at the time of booking.
Upon receipt of your deposit (or the fax/email confirming your payment), we consider the reservation completed and we will send you an email confirming your secured place.
Deposits are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, the final payment will be refunded as follows:
- Between 31-60 days of program start date: we deduct the deposit from the payment received..
- Between 30 days and the program start date: No refund
If possible, a deposit and final payment will be applied to another program date, but cannot be guaranteed. Culinary Interludes will allow you, free of charge, to change the name of the person attending the events you confirmed.
All participants must purchase separate travel insurance which covers cancellation due to medical reasons, default and/or airline strike, weather, as well as accident, health and baggage and personal effects loss or damage
Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send you all terms and conditions regarding our program.
Before your arrival you must sign and email us a legal waiver freeing Culinary Interludes from any legal liability.
Culinary Interludes shall not be responsible for any expense or liability resulting from fire, labour disputes, war, acts of terrorism, government restraints, weather conditions, sickness, pilferage or any other cause beyond their control.
There will be no refund for the activities within the program that you might miss for any reason or decide not to take.
Culinary Interludes may cancel any program at any time before departure for any reason, including insufficient participants to operate the program. If we cancel a program, we will refund all deposits and payments in full. We will make every effort to find a suitable replacement, but our liability is limited to a full refund of payment rendered. Any related travel costs will not be reimbursed.
If program variances occur due to availability and factors beyond our control, Culinary Interludes may, in its sole discretion, substitute a service or good of similar quality for any stated program.
Culinary Interludes Pty Ltd ACN 141 830 177